cattledog

Last minute Grapevine Canyon and beyond ride- Sunday?

Anyone interested in making a quick run through Grapevine Canyon and maybe Culp as well on Sunday? I would probably ride my KTM 450 but would be happy to make it a big bike ride if that fits better for anyone. I am an intermediate level rider and am flexible on route and pace. My bikes have decent knobs on them and I am comfortable riding in sand.

Just want to ride!

We could meet in Santa Ysabel (Dudley's) at 9am.

Pm me or respond in this thread if there is any interest.

I'm IN. I'll be coming from Temecula, so I'll probably trailer my DRZ400 to the meet up place and ride from there...

Awesome- I was probably going to go alone even if no one bit here! Cool - guess I will probably ride my 450 then. I will pm my tele to anyone that wants to join us. Chris

Great ~70 mile ride this morning; great weather (high got to 94 degrees); great company - Wayne and Chris.

Thanks, Chris for throwing this together!

A couple o' pix:

Angela Spring along Grapevine Canyon

post-14080-067232100 1335138081_thumb.jp

Government Spring - a few water crossings (small) up to this dead end

post-14080-068404800 1335138099_thumb.jp

Anyone interested in making a quick run through Grapevine Canyon and maybe Culp as well on Sunday? I would probably ride my KTM 450 but would be happy to make it a big bike ride if that fits better for anyone. I am an intermediate level rider and am flexible on route and pace. My bikes have decent knobs on them and I am comfortable riding in sand.

Just want to ride!

Just want to ride!

1 more try...

Don't want you guys to feel ignored- this ride was last weekend- note the dates in the original posts. Take care, Chris