Sign in to follow this  
Ride-Orange

Happy Birthday Stefano!

Just when we were getting to like him, it looks like our not-so-foreign brother Stefano is trying to sell his bike and leave us to continue his global trotting. :D

Happy Birthday pal! Keep us posted on your ventures and wherever you fare, FARE WELL! :D

For those of us who got to ride with stefano were fortunate, fast, corteuos,smooth rider, he will be missed,good luck in your next adventure stefano.

Hey Stefano, happy birthday!! :D

I think stefano is not leaving us, he is just selling his bike to get a bigger bike... so, don't say bye just yet.. :D And he is still riding... :D

I have the pleasure of continuing to ride with stefano. He is very polite, has good skills, is helpful, and a good pal.. :D

I think stefano is not leaving us, he is just selling his bike to get a bigger bike... so, don't say bye just yet.. :D And he is still riding... :D

I have the pleasure of continuing to ride with stefano. He is very polite, has good skills, is helpful, and a good pal.. :D

WHAT! A bigger bike, he rides a honda 650r already, :D and he is 5 ft 6" but has skills.

WHAT! A bigger bike, he rides a honda 650r already, :D and he is 5 ft 6" but has skills.

I got a pm from him yesterday. He is having to take care of some business that is going to require all of his attention for awhile. Im sure we will see him around on a loaner bike now and then while he gets everything straightened out. See ya soon Stefano! :D Enjoy, and good luck!

Thank you everybody !!!! I'm sorry if I just answered you now.... but I'm pass throught a hard time and i don't have too much left time ....

Anyway I'm not living the country I just need a break into my passion for dedicate more time to my carrier... but I'm sure soon I will be back to you more strong than before :D !!!

See you soon !!!!

Stefano B)