Sign in to follow this  
KTMrad

State Assembly Fundraiser for Brian Jones

Everyone is invited to a fundraiser to re-elect Brian Jones to State Assembly....it all starts by electing the representatives who represent & support us. Brian is an OHV supporter who off-roads himself, and used to work at San Diego BMW and Gary Orr (owner of SDBMW) is sponsoring this event.

BrianJones.pdf

I talked to Gary, owner of SDBMW. The RSVP's have been on the light side.

I plan on attending and supporting Brian Jones. Gary said since the turnout will be light, that a few SDAR people can come without paying the $50, to meet Brian and find out his stance on issues, and just make an appearance to show support.

Please let me know if you're interested in meeting me there.

If you come, a donation is not necessary. Also, casual attire is fine.

Brian is a great guy and one we need to keep fighting for our cause.

I am trying to attend but work may not get me that way in time. Either way he has a contribution from my family.

I was there, Sandiegoland also, and Gary K. who visits our site but is not a regular.

Other SDAR members were invited for FREE by Gary at SDBMW, donations were not necessary, yet nobody else showed to express interest in what's going on in our state government...which affects us ALL, and affects our off-road, land use issues.

Let's see how many people decide to go to the Save The Trails Rally in April in Bakersfield.