Happened to meet one of the BORCS organisers today while at All American KTM and he said the next (2nd) round will be on April 28th not in may as originally planned. They are going to take on lots of helpful comments and things they have learnt to make this next event even better and are expecting quite a lot more pro and other riders, flyer should be up on their web page sometime next week. If you like fun single track try and make it, oh and they have (or at least had) a seperate novice race over shorter less technical terrain so something for everyone.

BORCS

cmon old bastages!! join the S/T fun a glorified trail ride!! we are all old farts on good modern equipment, I guess that comes with age.

Flyer is up, sign up as it should be a fun ride and great track, even if we get no more rain after this weekends storm dust won't be big deal as terrain is so tight, per organisers they plan to have a fun endurocross section by pit area.

BORCS Flyer

Updated title and first post, now this next round is actually round 2 of their championship and last round we rode was actually round 1 not round 2 as was originally said, seems like they decided to split their MX and HS events into 2 seperate series.

Anyone that likes technical single track riding will like this event, similar to McCain in many ways but bit more elevation changes.

This saturday!!! great S/T mountainous terrain, well organized. Friendly atmosphere. Round 1 was a blast!! Full course morning race and shorter/less tough course Novice afternoon race.

Fun and safe for all skill levels.

What a fun day, they changed things around with easier race for novices/women in morning at 10am for 90 mins then main race starting at noon for 2 hours on longer course.

With rain few days earlier there was little dust only in faster bits, most was perfect with great traction. A few tricky uphills that created bottlenecks first few laps, quite a few boiling bikes. Last race on similar course I did 3 laps in 2 hrs and let Ivan Ramirez pass me just before end of the lap, this time I was happy to have managed 4 laps in bit over 2 hours only to get white flag so had to dig deep to do 5th lap. Nothing silly but relentless, my hands are real sore now from so many rocks and my lack of standing, also my right knee is still sore from weeks ago crash but was non issue. Tough race, brutal even but so much fun.

Justin Morgan on Veys KTM 350 won overall in apparentley epic finish over Honda's Brandon Pierto with Eric Yorba 3rd, not sure on expert results but Chilly White was 1st in 30+, I got 1st in 40+ and Robert was 1st in 50+ so all quite happy.

Anyone who likes tight single track riding (similar to most fun stuff at McCain) should do these races, no they're not paying me to say this but the course is so much much fun if you have a somewhat sick sense of humour you will love it.

This is what we did this weekend!! Thanks Enduro360!! Great course viddy!!

the cam flattens the heck out of the course, it is pretty steep in lots of spots.

more h cam

I got 1st in 40+ and Robert was 1st in 50+ so all quite happy.

Go SDAR!

Congrats guys!

Thanks BS!! More H cam, this time from the 50+ line start and up onto the hill to the first bottle neck. (shot from my friends KTM250XCF, Leo holeshot, Rob P2, Max P3 into the first turn.

Just got a hold of this chest cam BORCS round 2 viddy of a full course lap. courtesy of Chilly at Enduro360.com

More H cam, this time from the 50+ line start and up onto the hill to the first bottle neck. (shot from my friends KTM250XCF, Leo holeshot, Rob P2, Max P3 into the first turn.