Trashman

Anyone wants to ride this Saturday (june 2)?

Had to fix my bike on Memorial day weekend. didnt ride much except for testing. Anyone up for a ride this Sat..?

We have company flying in for the weekend, but if I could possibly get away I would head for Corral canyon to give the guys a hand with the fence and do some riding up there. Just a thought. Ken

Hey Guys! Been too long since I got the piggie dirty!

Anyway I PM'd Pyro, Honda Pilot and the other (the good looking) Aaron to see if they wanted to meet up at my house and ride there (Corral Canyon) via the trail from the Pine valley exit, same route we did awhile back with Ride Orange as the lead.

After the day's work is done I was thinking of reversing the route to get home so there will be less pavement to tear our tires up.

I'll be rolling at 7 or 8 A.M or whatever is good for those that would like to meet up and head out from my place.

If you like that idea just PM me and I'll send you my Ph# and address so you can pull down directions off of mapquest.

plenty of parking space for those that want to throw their bike on a truck.

:clapping:

not sure where your house is so why dont we (me and my friend) meet up with you guys at Pine Valley unloading area at say 9 am?

Hey Guys! Been too long since I got the piggie dirty!

Anyway I PM'd Pyro, Honda Pilot and the other (the good looking) Aaron to see if they wanted to meet up at my house and ride there (Corral Canyon) via the trail from the Pine valley exit, same route we did awhile back with Ride Orange as the lead.

After the day's work is done I was thinking of reversing the route to get home so there will be less pavement to tear our tires up.

I'll be rolling at 7 or 8 A.M or whatever is good for those that would like to meet up and head out from my place.

If you like that idea just PM me and I'll send you my Ph# and address so you can pull down directions off of mapquest.

plenty of parking space for those that want to throw their bike on a truck.

:clapping:

i'll meet you guys up there gonna ride up for the trail miant. then do the rev. course w/ you afterwards. i look fwd to finaly meet u gunner!!