Sign in to follow this  
SteelRain

Jamul Track Sunday

Who: Anybody

What: Ride at the "Newb MX Track" / Vintage Practice Track

When: Wheels Rolling / First session at 0900

Where: http://www.calvmx.net/jamuldirections.html

Why: Why Not?

I will be there with my Plated Bikes looking to take it slow and practice some skills. P1 and I will also be working on our photography (that means any decent pics will be shared).

Caveats: If nobody plans to join me by Saturday evening around 2000 (8pm) I will be riding in Lark Canyon with BikeSlut.

depending on what my Saturday night ends up like, i may be in for this. if i do go, ill be riding out there, and guaranteed the slowest person on the track. everyone should feel welcome. annnndddd...id bring $25, the guy who owns the place didnt seem like he was gonna take $20 the next time i showed up.

depending on what my Saturday night ends up like, i may be in for this.

Please let me know by 8pm Saturday if you can, that way I can plan for which ride I am doing. That said, if you wanted to throw your leg over the 450 you can. Typical buddy rules would apply.

man, wish i could...

baseball, wife's social calendar, etc...no can ride.

take pics, also, weather might be similar to last weekend...which was nice and cool

do a report for us inmates.

B)

baseball

Lame, Spring Training hasn't even started yet.... I never knew you were a Professional Athlete :wacko:

wife's social calendar

Wife or bike choose one. :angry2:

I can dig, work got in my way last week..

Anyone else? Looks like it is just going to be me and a maybe a DR650 that I will be trying to catch all day.

baseball

Lame, Spring Training hasn't even started yet.... I never knew you were a Professional Athlete :wacko:

2 pronged here:

1)have a 9 yr old who FROTHS baseball, has a practice, and a scrimmage this weekend

and

b)off to AZ next week for 8 days working for the players association..4th year in a row, almost tradition at this point

---aka: not a professional athlete, i just capture them ;)

gotta make some family time :party: (*and avoid going to The Vow...#1 goal)

B)...thankfully, she's going with another mom to the movie(*although, truth be told, she'd NEVER make me go to that type of movie :wub:)

let's just say i am a LUCKY guy where my wife is concerned

B)...VERY LUCKY...like AMAZINGLY LUCKY

I know that feeling bro! Have fun shoe shopping :lol:

Seriously, I get it. Have fun; I'll catch you next time.

the link was dead and i'm not finding any info other places online. i wanna do a weekday ride here soon. any current info for me please?

the link was dead and i'm not finding any info other places online. i wanna do a weekday ride here soon. any current info for me please?

https://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&q=13949+Otay+Lakes+Road+,+Jamul,+California,+US&bav=on.2,or.r_qf.&bvm=bv.44158598,d.b2U&biw=1440&bih=722&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&tab=wl

Right after you pass the skydive place. In about 1-2 miles, you should see the entrance to your right (heading east).

They don't have a website.

I know they are open on the weekends for sure.

Might be closed on Monday-Tuesday (but don't take my word for it).

They have a phone number listed at the entrance, but unfortunately, i don't have it.

Hope this helps.

I'm looking to break in the new top end on my Honda, you guys think this would be a good place to do so? Love to hang out out there with yall.

I'm looking to break in the new top end on my Honda, you guys think this would be a good place to do so? Love to hang out out there with yall.

Umm, that trip was a over a year ago guys. Don't even know if they are still open.