prince_ruben

Nate Harrison Grade for a noobie

So I headed out this morning to get more off-road seat time. This time I took the GS with a newly installed TKC80 front tire. I should have taken my bags off but I decided to go with them anyhow. Bike handled well but a big brutish. I took I-15 to Pala 76 then Nate Harrison Grade, onto S7 then made my way home from 67. Nice day out for a ride. Next time I'll do the same route but with the XR.

DSCN3388.jpg

DSCN3389.jpg

DSCN3391.jpg

DSCN3399.jpg

DSCN3415.jpg

DSCN3405.jpg

DSCN3407.jpg

Nice ride, thanks for sharing! You are right about the side bags. I'd def remove for dirt. I've heard of to many broken bones from laying the bike over with those side bags on.

I've heard of to many broken bones from laying the bike over with those side bags on.

I would assume they serve as some form of protection obviously if your leg is not under that box....thats not good

one day you will have all your camping gear, tools and supplies and you will be glad you rode (trained) once in a while with your cargo boxes on

firm believer if you can get through most with the boxes just think what you can do without them

PS:

Great looking bike