Gonna head out to ride with kids (12 and 15)...a rare day where I don't have to work, and they have neither school nor soccer...

Thinking about Lark or Corral- as early as I can get them up after a stressful day of opening presents, eating great food and watching tv.

If any family types are available, let me know...easy pace, easy trails

heading out right now to CC, but my boys not going. Its weird him having to work and not me. We will be hitting all the new connectors and Ranger and will keep an eye out for you in between. Should be really nice up there. Have fun

That is what it is all about, I can remember those day with my son, his new honda 70 at eight, then the honda 100 at ten, then the CR 85 big wheel at thirteen, and now a 450. The difference today is that he waits on top of the hill for me to catchup to him when awhile back I use to wait for him. Enjoy them!!!

Well; the 12 year old stayed home, so just Morgan and I went...trail 1, 2, espinoza, perimeter road and Ranger...that's right...he did Ranger on his TTR125...

I wrecked pretty good on Ranger- tagged a tree with my shoulder which threw me off the bike at speed...ouch

Pics and report later