Sign in to follow this  
Guest Crusty

LEMP charging spectators 10 dollars, "every day"

Guest Crusty

Was thinking of going Saturday, But !!!!!!!!!!!

It is lame, but it is Lake Elsinore

elsinorepatrolcopy.jpg

Guest Crusty

From their Face Book page.

We have heard your concerns, and have taken into consideration the overall family atmosphere we strive to create. In an effort to be more accommodating to our fans, we are now allowing each paid rider under the age of 18 to be accompanied by one spectator free of charge.

With three state-of-the-art professionally designed tracks, wandering sidewalks and fenced trails, strategically located “look-out points and observation points”, breathtaking views, over 700 trees, large grassy areas, beautiful white fencing, two lakes, water fountains, restrooms and designated family picnic areas (in progess now), our park offers all of the amenities of a recreational park for riders and spectators alike!

It will take time and resources to maintain the beauty and functionality of the park, so while there WILL BE a small fee for spectators who enter and take advantage of all that our park has to offer, the good news is you can count on the tracks and the grounds looking the same as they do TODAY!

We also hope that by including these nominal spectator fees we can cut down on crime and theft within our park. Many of us remember a time when you could go ride all day and not have to worry about your gear being there when you got back, but the fact of the matter is that just isn't the case any more. Spectator admission fees will help keep out those who might try to take advantage of our riders, and will help pay for some extra security to give our riders peace of mind while they ride.

We do apologize for the inconvenience of price adjustments, and hope that you bear with us during our opening months as we try our best to provide a place of fun and excitement for those of all ages! Many things are happening here, and we can’t wait to share our Lake Elsinore Motorsports Park dreams with all of you!

Guest Crusty

(Quote)

K dawk27.

The dirt was the same opening day as you see in the video...... Ripped deap bla, bla, bla and the place broke down in just 2 hours. The dirt will not hold water (ever) the water will always sit on top and will always be like snot after a mid day watering. Dig all the way to China and the dirt will be the same......... sorry just a fact. Pala was good today though!coolio.gif

I met with my mechanic to pick up my 250 today, he lives close to LEMP he said the SAME THING,

(Quote) CPR. "It's the same dirt" I would ride Cahilla or Paris before LEMP.

(Quote) Motogreg173

I just got back from my first day at Elsinore. I'm not gonna waste my time complaining about it. All I'm gonna say is I won't be going back.

I'm really disappointed!

I will go ride LEMP anyway, just to see it. I know first hand, or should I say, first blown ACL, what the conditions are like after the water truck does its thing.

I would really like to ride Cahuilla, and any of the other tracks I haven't hit.

We need all the financially stable tracks we can get.

I don't like everything about Elsinore but I am glad to have another track to race at.

If you like another place better than don't go to Elsinore but give them a break they have dropped tons of money on a nice facility.

Barona is pretty much closed because of a lack of support.

RPMX is barely hanging on.

We need them all and we need them healthy.

Guest Crusty

We need all the financially stable tracks we can get.

I don't like everything about Elsinore but I am glad to have another track to race at.

If you like another place better than don't go to Elsinore but give them a break they have dropped tons of money on a nice facility.

Barona is pretty much closed because of a lack of support.

RPMX is barely hanging on.

We need them all and we need them healthy.

I have had to learn how to thrive, in this economy.

I wish LEMP. the best luck.

I think it's best for me to continue to support Pala - Raris Raceway.

I plan to buy my wife a membership with the money I was going to spend on my membership at LEMP.

She will get to ride Pala. for 12.00 instead of spectate at LEMP. for 10.00

I need to buy some more of these!

5 rides for 60.00 cards.

Then%20buy%20some%20more%20of%20these.EnrightjobandPala051-1.jpg

I realize that they need to charge there at Elsinore to cover the cost of upkeep of the beautiful park that they have created, but I ride the track when I have money and when I don't, I just go out to the track to socialize with my friends who are riding there. If my friends ride at this track, I won't be able to go hang out with them when I'm out of cashish. And what about parents who want to ride and bring out the whole family? That'll take a bite out of their wallet. I guess the place isn't for everyone.