Anyone up for some exploring in north county. There is a lot of trails I want to explore near lake wolford. Pm me soon if you want to ride.

We called it " The Views " when we were kids above Lake Wolford. Entrances from the right fork going up Wolford grade or from just before the Wild Animal Park off the Delivery Entrance. I may be interested, # in members only. I have not been up there in 2 years.

I might head out and try to find this place . . . :torch: If you guys are there maybe I'll see you. Look for the ugliest bike on earth and that will be me! :party:

We called it " The Views " when we were kids above Lake Wolford. Entrances from the right fork going up Wolford grade or from just before the Wild Animal Park off the Delivery Entrance. I may be interested, # in members only. I have not been up there in 2 years.

Remember "The Trees"? That was the other local hangout......

Remember "The Trees"? That was the other local hangout......

Now the Golf Course? Rode there alot.

We had a blast today. Ended our ride a Lake Wolford Cafe for lunch.

That's the place! I still live nearby (been on this street sine '76). Kinda sad to see it all developed.

Sounds like you guys had a good ride and missed the rain!