Sign in to follow this  
MotoBro

Amago On Sunday

I’m dusting off the KX and heading up to Amago Sunday morning with a few friends.

I need to get a little track time in. I anyone wants to tag along let me know, I will have room on my trailer if you need to hitch a ride.

When you guys are finished go up the street to lake henshaw to the hideout restaurant and bar, First round of drinks on me.See steve.BIG PARTY

When you guys are finished go up the street to lake henshaw to the hideout restaurant and bar, First round of drinks on me.See steve.BIG PARTY

Thanks, I might hold you to that!

Guest Hammerin Hammon

I am already riding all day Saturday. But I have heard the Duallies rides are realy easy so maybe I can ride mx. Sunday. I know my wife would love to go there. I will check her schedual and see.

I have posted a few Amago rides, but got no replies. I will try to make it. Craig. B)

I am already riding all day Sunday. But I have heard the Duallies rides are realy easy so maybe I can ride mx. Sunday. I know my wife would love to go there. I will check her schedual and see.

I have posted a few Amago rides, but got no replies. I will try to make it. Craig. B)

I have seen your post for a couple Amago rides, but I was hesitant to reply because I have never ridden there. A few of my friends said it’s a fast wide-open track so I gotta see for myself. If you decide to show up let me know so I know whom to look for, I always bring a few extra cold one’s out for new friends.

Hey Motobro

Do you know what kind of safety gear is required ? I'm still riding in my work boots. I know buy some MX boots.

Also what time are you going to be their..

No safety requirements besides a helmet.

We are leaving my house at 8:00am. It should take about an hour and a half to get there.

You in?

Do you know what kind of safety gear is required ?

I haven't been to Amago in several years so things may have changed........I used to go there with my son when he was a little guy because once you paid the $15 at the gate you were on your own.....no "requirements" for anything in terms of safety gear........but more importantly (to me), no "class segregation requirements" of riders/bikes......which was nice........that allowed my son and I to both be on the track at the same time........nice to ride alongside my son on his YZ85 and/or Suzuki RM100 and pick him up when he crashed.....this is the reason I was willing to drive an hour from my house rather than 5 minutes over to Barona which is adjacent to my housing development. At the Barona track you have to ride in classes so my son and I could never ride together.....

I think I'll be able to make it. I'll most likely drive my truck and follow you up their. Are any of the guys going that I rode with at McCains.. Just trying to gauge how much I'm going to get my ass whooped.

Sounds like a good time...

I think I'll be able to make it. I'll most likely drive my truck and follow you up their. Are any of the guys going that I rode with at McCains.. Just trying to gauge how much I'm going to get my ass whooped.

Sounds like a good time...

No ass whooping! I couldn’t shake ya last time we rode, your too quick. The group of guys coming up with me this Sunday is a little tamer than the McCain group, although they have ridden Amogo every weekend for the past four months.

So far, me and four buds.

Meet at my house 8:00am. You know where I live!

Guest Hammerin Hammon

I am out. I have to go nto Escondido Sunday to watch my dougther do some dance. I need to ride some MX. soon. I took my cr 500 out for a cruze Wednesday. Its running realy good. I cant wait to get some big air, (the suspenssion seemed awfully stiff now that it was re valved for MX. I dont think I will bottom out any more. ;)

I am out. I have to go nto Escondido Sunday to watch my dougther do some dance. I need to ride some MX. soon. I took my cr 500 out for a cruze Wednesday. Its running realy good. I cant wait to get some big air, (the suspenssion seemed awfully stiff now that it was re valved for MX. I dont think I will bottom out any more. ;)

That's cool, maybe next time.