we plannin to go san felipe 11,12,and 13 of nov,( viernes ,sabado, domingo),saturday we planning go fishing,,, so far Tree, Tim, Mike, y yo,,LOL

We are planning to go Friday morning (Veterans Day) Parking on the US side of the Tecate border riding bikes across to the Compadre trail- through Laguna Hanson then dirt to Jamaul some highway past San Meteos through the dry lake bed into San Felipe. It will be a lot of dirt miles so be prepared to ride alot at a descent pace and have a reliable bike. Need to get about 80 miles to the tank. Guarenteed to have fun. :coolio:

less then three weeks out. If you want to go you'll need to get your hotel reservations. Right now there are four of us with a possible fifth.

less then three weeks out. If you want to go you'll need to get your hotel reservations. Right now there are four of us with a possible fifth.

I am interested. Need a few days to see how the client is working the holiday.

I might join you guys, should know next week if I will be needing to go to Florida that weekend otherwise I am IN IN IN. Now questions: how are we fishing? Of a cliff or hiring a panga? Have you taught of stretching the ride to include Conzaga Bay. Maybe after fishing Saturday or even fishing there is actually better.

We plan to hire a panga. Gonzaga bay is in the plans for a future trip staging from catavina. But for this trip it doesn't fit into the timeline.

:coolio: I just have a phone call from EL CORTEZ she said FREE MARGARITA to SAN DIEGO ADVENTURE RIDERS members showup 11,12 and 13... :D

Time changes next week so we want to leave bright and early. Get to the Parking lot on the US side of tecate border by 5:00am leave by 5:30am arrive in San Felipe about 10 hrs later plus or minus. It is the weekend before the baja 1000 so there may be people pre-running across the dry lake bed into san felipe. Me and Javi staying at El Cortez a couple other riders opting for the cheaper option at La Chappa. Also there is an MMA fight Saturday night.