XTSTEVE

Desert to the Mountains Ride, Sat. 5-12-2007

Well, now I can't go :lol: . A good friend flew in from Kentucky last week and some of us are getting together Saturday for a BBQ. It would be pretty rude not to go. I know it's good to hang out with friends you haven't seen in a while, but I really wanted to go riding, and it looks like I would have had a ride up too! Oh well, next time. Thanks to all that replied and offered a ride. I need to get a small trailer or something to tow behind my Jeep.

sounds like a great ride, ive only riden on the north side of big bear lake, so this would be a new ride for me.

:lol: Sorry guys.. I got to skip on this one... I got a flu and just feel miserable, don't think I'll be fine by Saturday... :lol: Hope you guys have lots of fun and bring back pictures and a ride report.. :lol:

Ha! My boss just told me tday that he's trying to rearrange my work schedule so that I get Saturday and Sunday off :D If so, I'd love to join you guys.

To All,

Use the Deer Springs Park & Ride on the east side of I-15. Take a look at the map on my previous post.

XTSTEVE :D

Papa and brand new orange are ready to get dirty :clapping:

See you guys at Deer Springs.

papa 858-414-7874.