Sign in to follow this  
Guest Hammerin Hammon

FEAR FACTOR NIGHT RIDE

Guest Hammerin Hammon

Gnarly trails in the dark :aggressive: fast pace TIME AND DATE TO BE ANOUNCED. It wont help to show you pictures because you wont be able to see in the dark witch makes it more fun and challenging. Schwinn you could park your toy hauler next to my house. If you dont surf the beach is always fun. You can use my Kayak.

Have a beach BBQ. Its all good. Pizza Port. 21 barrs within walking distance. :acute: :angry:

Suicide, Komakazi mission. Broken arms, legs or major trauma. Hammers wife is a nurse! Whos in. Come on down, or up! I forgot, skilled riders only (or those with inflated ego's)!

Hammer wanted an edit.

All skill levels welcome (need rut filler)!

Suicide, Komakazi mission. Broken arms, legs or major trauma. Hammers wife is a nurse! Whos in. Come on down, or up! I forgot, skilled riders only (or those with inflated ego's)!

I've seen these trails, first hand and many years ago when I was more 'supple'... No need for broken bones on this ride. Just get yourself one of these new fangled protective suits...
H.H...Rock on... :aggressive:

I'm not into broken bones; my wife is not a nurse; and I can't afford to be out of work for an extended period of time.... :angry: I enjoy challenge, but I like riding at my skill level and push myself little by little... I'll pass on this one... you advance riders, or riders with an inflated ego have fun!! :aggressive:

Guest Hammerin Hammon

shut up and ride. No hamburgers will be surved at this ride, no chase truck. this is only a ride. all the trails are compleatly makeable at night by a skilled rider. The route will be callenging. But this is a no WHIMPS RIDE! This ride is filling up fast so pm. or chime in and we will reply with a start location and time. :(

Guest Hammerin Hammon

Hammer wanted an edit.

All skill levels welcome (need rut filler)!

What do you mean. you didnt break any bones when you rode with me. :(:(