Sign in to follow this  
karlaeda

Small garage with tools available for use

Hey SDAR,

I wrote here earlier about renting a garage space, well long story short - I did. It is a one car garage and does not have any power outlets or lighting...

I have a small variety of tools available: sockets, hex, torque wrench, chain riveting tool, car stands, jacks, probably others that I can't remember. I am also willing to help with whatever you are doing!

Anyway- I would like to make it available to those folks that need it. Now that I have the space, the amount and variety of tools will start to increase. It would also be okay to store bikes and/or whatever as long as it does not become a giant unmanageable dump.

I suspect there may be other members here that are forced to store their tools in apartments and their bikes on the street, as I did before.

If you are interested shoot me a PM or call me. My number is in members only section. If there is an interested I will just put a combination lock and let those storing items inside know what it is.

The garage is located on Clairemont Dr. 92117.

Thanks,

George

George - tried to send u a PM but it wasn't working. I edited the address as it's probably not good to publicly post a "garaged with tools I'm not at all the time"

If you wanna put the addy back in, your call. Just couldn't PM you re the advice.

Hey Ken,

Thanks, that's a good point. Sometimes you don't even think about it that way...

George