JulieB

Dick Allen's Sierra Safari

SIERRA SAFARI Motorcycle Trails...September 29th - October 2nd 2011

**New lower price & trails!!! :) www.DickAllensSierraSafari.com

Call Dick for Trail info: 661.510.8512

Call Julie for Event info: 661.259.1138 / 661.645.2324

...In 1978 a handful of motorcycle enthusiasts began what has come to be known as the Sierra Safari. Exploring the Eastern Sierra Nevada Mountains on motorcycles thru wooded trails, snowy banks, rainy afternoons, cresting a hillside to see beautiful green meadow, crossing the "Sahara", riding past wild horses, forgotten fishing streams, and forging across rugged jeep trails.

Over the years, the Sierra Safari has remained what it was set out to be... A rugged sightseeing trail adventure for all levels of off-highway motorcycle enthusiasts. The ride has gained the respect of many of it's participants.

Our family style hospitality with a full support of staff riders around every corner, both on and off the trail... will make sure you have a safe as well as an enjoyable weekend!!

ALL MOTORCYCLES MUST BE OHV REGISTERED AND/OR STREET LICENCED, PROPERLY INSURED, EQUIPPED WITH SPARK ARRESTOR AND KICK-STAND. SOUND MUST NOT EXCEED THE 96 DECIBEL LIMIT. ADDITIONALLY, ALL MOTORCYCLES MUST BE FREE & CLEAR OF DEBRIS FOR USFS NOXIOUS WEED INSPECTION.This is a Coordinated Event with local USFS, BLM, & Law Enforcement… There is no riding permitted in the towns of Mammoth, Hawthorne & Bridgeport unless you are on the pre-approved route during the event. The Forest Service limits our amount of riders so if you know you want to come, reserve your spot ASAP!!

Thursday, September 29th, 2011

(Check-In & Technical Inspection Day)

Friday, September 30th, 2011

(Mammoth to Hawthorne)

Saturday, October 1st, 2011

(Bridgeport, Bodie Ghost Town, & Masonic Loop Day)

Sunday, October 2nd, 2011

(Hawthorne to Mammoth)

***Each Entry Includes: 3 Nights Lodging- Based on Double Occupancy (Thurs-Sat), Commemorative Shirt & Hat, Trail Fuel (Fri-Sun), Breakfast (Fri—Sun), Lunch (Fri & Sun), Poolside Refreshments (Fri-Sat), Dinner (Fri-Sat)

post-13701-034282500 1312847241_thumb.jp

post-13701-016793700 1312847253_thumb.jp

post-13701-051805800 1312847280_thumb.jp

Glad to hear from you, Julie! You probably don't remember me, but I called and chatted with you a few years back about joining this event. It turned out that I couldn't go that year though, and couldn't find any more information on the ride in following years. Good to hear that it's still being run. I still mean to make it some time too. :party:

Just back from Mammoth, but certainly ready to go again.....I've heard great things about this event......will check it out and look at the calendar...