JUNE 11 ONE DAY ONLY LAGUNA HANSEN

ONE DAY ONLY, compadre trail, laguna, dna ramona and come back, saturday, just to ajust bikes for november mr HUGO the leyendario baja ride going with me,,,,,,,,,,,

Sounds like plan. I'm in if I have my other rear wheel with knobbies by then.

Tycho

Sounds like plan. I'm in if I have my other rear wheel with knobbies by then.

Tycho

im realy need new tires too, im going to get maxxis, works for me, I do lot baja, and street, and realy y save a lot money!!!

Javi

Myself and CVRick are thinking about going. I went down their with you, Hugo, Tree and about 8 other guys about 3 years ago it was a great ride. Maybe Laguna Hansen will have some water in it, last time it was bone dry..

What is needed to cross the border, passport or birth certificate?

Are you planning on meeting a the same spot where we parked the cars on the U.S side?

What time were you thinking of starting?

Thanks.

Javi

Myself and CVRick are thinking about going. I went down their with you, Hugo, Tree and about 8 other guys about 3 years ago it was a great ride. Maybe Laguna Hansen will have some water in it, last time it was bone dry..

What is needed to cross the border, passport or birth certificate?

Are you planning on meeting a the same spot where we parked the cars on the U.S side?

What time were you thinking of starting?

Thanks.

Nice! its beatiful right now,same spot, last parkin lot close to the border right hand, passport is better, registration just in case, hot days coming early is better, leave no pass 7 am I think is ok, Im goin to try download a pic from laguna last 5 de mayo, next week we touch up any ajustments,,,,,

post-6331-093950200 1306539891_thumb.jpg

post-6331-001028600 1306539919_thumb.jpg

Guys, I have really big family issue last weekend, forse me to not be able to do my ride to laguna june 11. Im apologize for any efford you make to plan to do this ride,,,,, :blush: but I look foward to do any other ride soon........javi

Guys, I have really big family issue last weekend, forse me to not be able to do my ride to laguna june 11. Im apologize for any efford you make to plan to do this ride,,,,, :blush: but I look foward to do any other ride soon........javi

That sucks Javi! Enjoy the family time.

How about we pick this back up... and ride June 12th?

... I've got some killer routes up to Hanson and back alternate ways to Tecate. We could leave from the US side, ride in... enjoy, and ride back across. All in a days work! It'd be a fast pace and would NOT be on compadre (easy) trail... but, everywhere else.

I've not done this ride in YEARS, and would love to do some exploring.

Sorry to hear that Javi. I hope all is well.

See you next time Amigo!

Thanks eric,,,, Hey Johnny, give a few days, I wanna make sure Im going to be free sunday, I realy like the idea, BUT I DONT WANNA BACK OFF again,,,,,

....... Hey Johnny, give a few days, I wanna make sure Im going to be free sunday, I realy like the idea, BUT I DONT WANNA BACK OFF again,,,,,

No problem. I'm not 100% sure I can make it either. wacko.gif ... I'm just hoping to get out and get some riding in! And where else to do it, but Baja!