Sign in to follow this  
tntmo

Amago with my favorite riding partner

One more time, my favorite riding partner (my son) came up with a great idea. He said "Let's go to the track dad!" Well, since I had the day off what was I going to say? We've been trying to get to the track again for a long time and when we think we can make it something else comes up. Nothing is going to get in our way today so we load up and head out. We stop to pick up some health food at the 7-11, you can put chili and cheese on anything there! Free! I got an energy drink so my son had to do the obligatory pose like all of his SX/MX heroes do.

Posted Image

Here's one that's a bit less goofy. He even has the goggles around his neck.

Posted Image

We go out for a few laps on the vet track, it was in nice shape today. My son wanted to check out the kid track and does a seriously bad landing on a jump. He didn't crash, but I caught it on film.

Posted Image

We did a few more laps on the vet track and then his bike died and wouldn't restart. The KX100 never fouls plugs but this one was fouled. Since we were so excited to get there, of course I forgot the extra plugs. I cleaned it with some gas, a lighter and a knife. The bike still wouldn't start! I took the tank off and found a wire on the coil was pinched between the tank and the frame. It wore off the insulation and was grounding it out. I fixed that up and the bike was running.

We hit up the vet track again and he tried to get a picture of me (almost) clearing the tabletop jump. He isn't the best photographer so I have about 10 pictures like this one.

Posted Image

After quite a few passes he got one of me in the air. I felt like I was a lot higher than that, must be close to the landing. :rolleyes:

Posted Image

He wanted to ride the kid track again. Here's some pics.

Posted Image

His favorite tabletop jump. He cleared it quite a few times.

Posted Image

It was just about time to go. We relaxed before we left by driving my nitro RC monster truck. It's a lot of fun and I can't wait to take it out to the desert. Not bad for free!

Posted Image

Another great time with my son. I'm sure lucky to have an awesome riding partner like him. :lol:

Shut up and ride!

Guest Hammerin Hammon

Great picture on the table top jump. I wanted one like that, all I got was a textbook landing picture on that jump.

post-465-1176141221_thumb.jpg