Guest Hammerin Hammon

Amago moto trip

Guest Hammerin Hammon

My wife and I are hitting the tracks Sunday. Find all your eggs then burn some hot laps and get big air. :unsure:

post-465-1175880959_thumb.jpg

post-465-1175881025_thumb.jpg

post-465-1175881090_thumb.jpg

post-465-1175881144_thumb.jpg

Hey hammer, cant wait to see that bad boy CR500 street legal in action,you are already fast, at least we will hear ya coming,cuz that 2 stroke sound and the smell of mixed fuel. I miss that smell :rolleyes:

Guest Hammerin Hammon

Schwinn, Are you going to be at the Hideout Sunday. If yes maybee we will stop by and have a beer. You probably wont see my 500, Ive been doing fine on the BRP. The 500 suspension is set up for big air not duel sport. I added some pictures though. We are leaving for Mex. at 1. Staying at Calafia. Party on.

Hey hammer, i am going to our house in Arrowhead for 5 days with the ktm-crf-& harley,lots of riding and fun in arrowhead and bigbear. HAPPY EASTER FOLKS.

Hey hammer, i am going to our house in Arrowhead for 5 days with the ktm-crf-& harley,lots of riding and fun in arrowhead and bigbear. HAPPY EASTER FOLKS.

Party and riding at Schwinn's House in Arrowhead !! :lol::rolleyes:

Cool! What's the address Steve? :D

Cool! What's the address Steve? :D

I am on the lake about 200 yds from the village,if you can find me,PARTY ON. HA HA, seriously if you are going to be in the area PM me, i will be in front of this #*@%computer till 5:00pm then off till wednesday. I am planning a small group ride party weekender up there this summer, for about 10 riders,details to follow later on that, does anyone know the trails up there, and bigbear pm me.

I am planning a small group ride party weekender up there this summer, for about 10 riders,details to follow later on that, does anyone know the trails up there, and bigbear pm me.

I don't know the trails well, but I was on them once from Green Valley Lake to Big Bear... and I'll bring beer :rolleyes: