Sign in to follow this  
Guest Crusty

UNI BUTTER sun screen

Guest Crusty

I was at the beach the other morning,( talking to some surfers who fish) about "surfrider Foundation" when Pat told me this story.

Pat was out on his boat and his friend, who was sick, had forgotten his sunscreen. He gave him Uni Butter,heh.gifheh.gif told him it was a new brand.heh.gif

I used to bring a kayak and fishing gear on most Baja surf trips.

Maybe I could bring a Hawaiian sling and fishing pole on my next Motto Surf trip.

Do you have any suggestions?

Thank's Craig.

Thanks for the update,

UNIBUTTER started out as a little 5 dollar bet, a little over 5 years ago and is now the number one fishing scent in So Cal with more

tourney wins then any other scent on the market.

Best part is I give %50 of all money made to homeless kids, and the rest we buy fishing gear with to give away, so everyone wins,,

It even works great if your dog is "PLUGGED UP".

Day at the docks is APRIL 17th on SUNDAY, come by the UNIGOOP/UNIBUTTER fish taco booth and buy a few tacos, all the money goes to the

MONARCH SCHOOL for kids, plus day at the docks is FREE FREE FREE and just a great day

Guest Crusty

Thanks for the update,

UNIBUTTER started out as a little 5 dollar bet, a little over 5 years ago and is now the number one fishing scent in So Cal with more

tourney wins then any other scent on the market.

Best part is I give %50 of all money made to homeless kids, and the rest we buy fishing gear with to give away, so everyone wins,,

It even works great if your dog is "PLUGGED UP".

Day at the docks is APRIL 17th on SUNDAY, come by the UNIGOOP/UNIBUTTER fish taco booth and buy a few tacos, all the money goes to the

MONARCH SCHOOL for kids, plus day at the docks is FREE FREE FREE and just a great day

Will try to make it.

Thank's Craig.

Company: San Diego Sportfishing Council

April 05, 2011

Day at the Docks on Tap for April 17

by Bill Roecker

The Port of San Diego's Day At The Docks is the West Coast's largest public celebration of sportfishing. It's a great opportunity to get a jumpstart on the coming season. Coming soon on Sunday April 17, 2011, Day at the Docks celebrates the beginning of the sportfishing season and showcases the world's largest, most modern inshore, offshore and long range sportfishing fleet at America's Cup Harbor on San Diego Bay. The San Diego fleet is famous for first-class accommodations and access to some of the best saltwater sportfishing anywhere.

Many of the fleet's sportfishers will be open for visitors to tour their accommodations. Others will offer introductory boat rides on the bay.

A lineup of experts, captains and crewmembers will offer 'how-to' seminars covering sportfishing and giving demos for all, from first-timers to seasoned veterans. Some 200 exhibits will display boats, fishing tackle, art, at-sea clothing, just about everything under the marine sun.

Raffles will give away fishing equipment worth of thousands of dollars, gear donated by sponsors and exhibitors. Onstage live entertainment featuring some of San Diego's finest musicians and singers. Have fun at the Captains' Dunk Tank, and don't miss the kids' fishing and art contests.

According to DAD point man Vic Gamboa, Fisherman's Landing, Pt. Loma Sportfishing and H&M Landing offer open house on most of their boats. At Pt. Loma, the Daily Double, the Grande and Holiday will have free boat rides on the bay, as will H&M's Producer, Bright & Morning Star and the Top Gun 80. Other boats will sponsor onboard seminars during Day At The Docks. Check your program to see where the seminars will be held.

Best of all. admission is free! Come early and stay late for California's largest sportfishing exposition. It's the only event of its kind!

Sponsors include West Marine, which will be sponsoring the Kids Fish Free Month of May. During the entire month of May, the San Diego Bay-based sportfishing fleet will take kids fishing free on any open party 3⁄4-day, 1⁄2-day or full-day fishing trip when accompanied by a paid adult with a promotional coupon available at West Marine stores.

Bill Roecker

Oceanic Productions

Oceanside, California

(760) 941-2029

Guest Crusty

Day at the docks is APRIL 17th on SUNDAY, come by the UNIGOOP/UNIBUTTER fish taco booth and buy a few tacos.

Thank's Tommy. We had a good time, went on the boat ride, saw some nice gear, toured some boats. AWESOME TACO'S coolio.gif