Hope to arrive to Big Bear before noon, ride the afternoon til 4 ish, then working registration......no particulars yet, except nothing TOOO knarly planned

(8 weeks in from hand surgery, so not trying to tackle Gold mt. or Hoss's Rattlesnake route just yet :lol: )......... I'll pm you my cell....

Good healing, ... Done-I hope. !!!

Don't know Gold Mt, or Hoss. ....

(just: don't wear me out(kill me out there':-on a FRI)b4 the main event has begun. .. )

Saying : no big a*s boulders/8k feet/excursions... even though ,, that might be interesting.... ;) ... --- Is that what what you meant.!!??

...nothing TOOO knarly...

- Please say YES..!!

Cheers, D.

Being ironic, sorry, no reply needed.

Bad Dan, bad Dan.....

SO....Looks as though the list is small from SDAR. Post up if you are IN.

Rexr

Zoot

Crawdaddy

DD

Strega

CID

Fox

SnowAviation

Fish

DRDan

Boat440

Crusty

Who else?

Renting a cabin / house again this year. Burgers, Beer, bumper pool and darts on Friday evening! Get together for more beer and games Saturday night after the raffle and dinner at the convention center.

PM me for the address......almost everybody on the IN list has my number....if not, it's in the members section.

Going to be an awesome ride this year! Lot's of new / different trails than in years past...

Leavin tomorrow between 11 and 12 from Lakeside with 2 stops on the way. See ya'll up there!

Will have the bbq going Friday evening....feel free to BYOB and meat to cook on the bbq. Swap some stories and meet some people.

Mike

Getting ready to get out of town!

SAM_0190.jpg

SAM_0167.jpg

SAM_0142.jpg

SAM_0148.jpg

SAM_0428.jpg

SAM_0402.jpg

SAM_0446.jpg

SAM_0174.jpg

(disclaimer....yes there are lots of boring easy trails...these pics are of some fun trails)

SAM_0405.jpg

SAM_0421.jpg

SAM_0197.jpg

SAM_0182.jpg

I'm jealous... bosses in town :angry2:

You guys have a great weekend... rubber side down and all that

...... rubber side down and all that

Not on FRI. .. , didn't work twice, for me. But thanks for the good vibes, since they have worked for me after that. Your best wishes might have been "valid" only for the weekend.

Even though... (is there a trophy for most Bee/wasp stings?):

i think it/they was/were the same "individual".:

1st : neck.. (went down my protective gear..)

2nd chest/solaplexus area

3rd basically same area, only 2 inches lower, after pounding on my gear for 15 sec.., then stopping... infront of a total stranger, ripping everything off..( read : gratiously undressing myself.. -top half that is)

4th "releasing" the still alive insect from under my t-shirt , to my horrific screams, back to Nature...

Also thanks to Bob and his friends for taking me along for "up to this"point.-I got "lost" twice after that.

thank you all for checking up on me/everyone(read : need help?)

i had a blast...!

(sore) drdan