lvnvdualsports

Say hello to "lvnvdualsports"

Hello, San Diego Adventure Riders.

I’m Louis, from the Lv, Nv. DualSports Club here in Las Vegas, Nevada.

I have been friends with Randy for about 2 years now, he has been a great friend and a big help getting our little club going!!

A little about me, I have been riding offroad from 8 years old started riding street bikes from about 14. Got my one and only adventure bike about 4 your ago it is a 03 KTM 640 Adventure and it has been my funniest bike I have ever owned! And I never thought a bike would change my life but it has!! And all for the better with it I have made some of the best and closest friends I have ever had in my life!! THX! Alfred and Randy.

Welcome lvnv:D

Let us know if you or any of your club are headed this way. Somebody here is always looking to ride!

Hey Louis, wassupppppp ?!!

Glad you joined our forums. Look forward to riding up there around Vegas sometime soon, and let us know when you need help charting a route for a ride.

You need to come down here sometime to do some riding in our neck of the woods also !!

Talk to you soon,

And I never thought a bike would change my life but it has!! And all for the better with it I have made some of the best and closest friends I have ever had in my life!! THX! Alfred and Randy.

Welcome Louis! I can relate to your comment above! I have met great people here with SDAR and made new friends... It has been a very nice experience for me.. :rolleyes: If I'm ever around your area, I will check your site so I can joing you on a ride...