Sign in to follow this  
dirt dame

Trials from 03/06/11

looks a little windy, but otherwise perfect! i've haven't been to a motorcycle trials event yet. seen some bicycle trials while participating at the 24 hours of snowshoe (mt bike) xc event a few times. i give those guys credit for sure. i like technical riding, but that's extreme. would love to try riding a trials bike. thanks for posting dirt dame!

nice they had US champ Cody Webb, check the hells gate video from pasta pilot Cody was at that event and doing really well in the extreme enduro category

looks a little windy, but otherwise perfect! i've haven't been to a motorcycle trials event yet. seen some bicycle trials while participating at the 24 hours of snowshoe (mt bike) xc event a few times. i give those guys credit for sure. i like technical riding, but that's extreme. would love to try riding a trials bike. thanks for posting dirt dame!

Next meet they have in So Cal, you should try to go to. I will post events as they come up. You can walk or ride the loop to spectate and there is usually no spectator or admission fee. We had a great one at Corral Canyon last month that a couple of SDAR members competed in and I took a couple hundred pictures at. :party: