Sign in to follow this  
dirt dame

Soboba trail ride

I got my invitation to the Soboba trail ride 09. I went in 07. If you want to go riding with 600 or 700 of your closest riding buddies up and down nose bleed steep hills and through armpit deep ruts, you will need to fill out an application and fork over 70 clams. Many people love this ride.

They sent me a sticker, so I don't actually have to ride the event. :D I'll just throw the sticker on the fender of my TE, so it appears that I have ridden the event....a conversation piece of sorts. :D:D

And I will be a survivor too, because I will be somewhere else other than on this ride. I'm not saying it's a bad ride, it's just not a ride for me. But I am glad that I went once.

12-5-200844730PM.jpg

12-5-200844452PM.jpg

If you are a hardcore rider, this is the ride for you.

Go look here for more information:

http://www.irs-media.net/sobobarides/

signed,,,may just do the loop 2 to avoid some of the 6-700 of my riding buddies!!

Yeah, that's what I found out when I went. If you want to avoid the clogs and traffic jams out on the trail, just wait until after noon and head out for the second loop after everybody has broken down or bailed out on the first loop. :D

cancelled/retracted....decided to do some other/much better things, rather than follow traffic through the trails. hope all that go enjoy. R