Sign in to follow this  
Socal_350exc

Looking for some riding buddies for my 3 & 4 year old boys and wif

My 2 boys are starting to ride ( sorry to say, currently with training wheels) so they need hard-pack and open areas. We've been going to Ocotillo and Superstition, this is our second season for them on the PeeDubb50 and the TTR50 (I've been riding forever, but until recently didn't have kids._ We have a motorhome and my wife rides a TTR 230 and I have a 350excf. We camp on most weekends in our motorhome. Just looking for other people to join so our kids have some buddies to ride with and more importantly play with around camp. Hit me up if you have kids who ride or are just learning - we hang with friends who have older kids, and that's great but they take off on longer rides and my boys aren't yet ready to go too far out there yet...

post-14902-0-79486400-1448915656_thumb.j

post-14902-0-70508000-1448915663_thumb.j

My kids are a little older (8, 11, 13), but maybe you'd like to join us on our next trip (we usually do OW 1x per month). It's usually my family (wife n 3 kids) and my buddy Jeff and his family (wife n 2 kids). Our group has shrunk over the years and we were just talking about trying to get some more families to join the group. PM me your email address and I'll send some more info.

Any other families interested???

We just got back from a 5 day trip for Thanksgiving:

post-15155-0-43870700-1448926780_thumb.j

post-15155-0-43870700-1448926780_thumb.j

PM Sent - thanks - yeah we're looking for more families to link up with. My wife rides a little too - she's got a TTR 230 - but currently one of us needs to stay at camp with the boys - they're not ready for long rides - mainly because they get stuck so often due to the training wheels - it's be another season or two before they can cruise very long...