Sign in to follow this  
Guest Hammerin Hammon

Carlsbad to Rosarito to Ensenada

Guest Hammerin Hammon

I ordered some panier saddle bags for my pig this morning. I should get them in just over a week. I surfed the last two days in a row and had a blast. I gotta do a spring break Baja surf trip . The clubs will be going off. Its a beautifull ride, eat Langusta drink cervesa on the beach. Dosent anybody ride, surf and party like rock stars.

post-465-1174709907_thumb.jpg

post-465-1174709953_thumb.jpg

post-465-1174710127_thumb.jpg

post-465-1174710178_thumb.jpg

post-465-1174710255_thumb.jpg

post-465-1174710344_thumb.jpg

post-465-1174710391_thumb.jpg

post-465-1174710562_thumb.jpg

post-465-1174710648_thumb.jpg

I surf, ride and party to some degree (mandatory drug testing doncha know) but HATE... absolutely HATE spring break destinations... during Spring Break anyway.

plan something when the only drunks are our small group, and I'm all over it! :blink:

i would be so into a baja trip. id ride my dr250se(it only goes about 55) and have my spouse follow in her 4wd and have a chase truck. hotel or camping, i prefer hotels. lobster at the restaurant versus campsite fish tacos.

Guest Hammerin Hammon

i would be so into a baja trip. id ride my dr250se(it only goes about 55) and have my spouse follow in her 4wd and have a chase truck. hotel or camping, i prefer hotels. lobster at the restaurant versus campsite fish tacos.

We prefer the hotels also, but I end up surfing more when I camp at a good surf spot. We only do about 20 miles of freeway in the U.S. We could cruse 55.

Guest Hammerin Hammon

I surf, ride and party to some degree (mandatory drug testing doncha know) but HATE... absolutely HATE spring break destinations... during Spring Break anyway.

plan something when the only drunks are our small group, and I'm all over it! :blink:

We only drink also. Last year we did 5 Baja trips on the motorcycle. Mostly in the summer. We can plan a good trip. Do you like Los Gaviotos. There are some realy nice oceanfront homes that you can rent for a fair price. One trip we stayed at a resort by Purto Nuevo wich was nice and relaxing we rode to Ensenada to shop and get drunk at Hussongs.When we stayed at the plaza hotel I drank so much the next day the surf was pumping at Litas witch is the rock reef just North of K 38 I couldnt surf.

Guest Hammerin Hammon
:lol: Ride is filling up fast dont miss this big exciting event. :D

Guest Hammerin Hammon

We got luky and found a room at Calafia,just past Rosarito for Friday night and Saturday. There is some great surf spots realy close. They have a nice web site, check it out. We might camp on the beach Saturday night Or hop to another resort if one is available.