Sign in to follow this  
BC330

A little sloppy

I think I will be looking for a little fun on tuesday. Thinking of McCains but may be up to suggestions for other options. Havn't been trailin around for a bit, so just lookin to keep a good pace and maybe a couple of good challenges sprinkled in. Racerbill made comment of McCains, and since it will be wet that will most likley be the best area.

Otherwise I will probably ride a big DS loop around PV and Campo. Post up if you can join, I am planning on being on the bike by 9:ish

Hope to see ya there.

BC

I have a YZ250 recently worked on that I would like to test out. McCain valley would be good place. Talking tomorrow right?

Might be off your pace and not looking for any challenges but if you want company I will join you.

Let me know

Gonna have a late start and will have to just cut it short, so not sure of what to do? I think it is best to postpone due to conflicting hobbies :lol: i will post new ride for Wed or Thurs. sorry for the short notice if you were thinking of joining. I have fresh nobs just asking to be shredded!

BC

Gonna have a late start and will have to just cut it short, so not sure of what to do? I think it is best to postpone due to conflicting hobbies :lol: i will post new ride for Wed or Thurs. sorry for the short notice if you were thinking of joining. I have fresh nobs just asking to be shredded!

BC

Thanks for the reply. It would have been difficult for me to get there by 09: 00 also. Another time