Sign in to follow this  
tntmo

Ride 3/26 - 3/30?

I'm on leave next week, no work! Anyone want to go on a ride during the week somewhere? Maybe hit up Corral Canyon, McCain Valley or Otay Truck Trail. Let me know.

Tom

I am new to off road riding, but have been practicing on the green sticker route from Pine Valley to the Bear Valley loop and back. I don't know how that fairs against what you plan to do...and I am not that fast on the big KLR 650 thru the Bear Valley green sticker route...I would like to learn more trails...anyway, let me know if my skill level falls into your pace and no offense taken if you guys will be moving faster than I am ready to do. graydog

I've only done Otay area once, and it was easy. don't worry about pace... You ride the pace you want to ride... i would rather slow down and wait for someone than have to wait for an airlift out because they were trying to keep up.

(i wasn't trying to keep up)

I'm always willing to ride with anyone. Otay area is pretty easy so you should be fine.

Tom

Monday sounds good for me also...just let me know where and when to meet you guys. thanks, my wife just sighed with relief that I won't be riding alone. graydog

Monday sounds good for me also...just let me know where and when to meet you guys. thanks, my wife just sighed with relief that I won't be riding alone. graydog

I don't like riding alone either. Lets meet at 0900 @ the Dulzura Cafe if that works for everyone. If anyone doesn't know where that is, just PM me and I'll help you out.

Tom

hate to bail on you guys last minute... but i'm going to bail on you...

I am going on a business trip T-Sat, and going to ride main divide all day Sunday... i need to wrap some stuff up, and place a donation in the honey-do pot.

Have fun and take lots of pictures for the ride report.

Tom....see you Monday. 0900 at the Dulzura Cafe ......

Bikeslut, next time...hope your trip goes well...

Steve Hoffman is away to Death Valley, otherwise he enjoye weekday rides also...

carl

Tom....Wow...looks like the road demons get this ride as my wife either has a very bad case of the flu or she picked up food poisoning...either way I am hesitant to be away until she gets a bit more stablized...sorry...but we will do this ride again...carl