Sign in to follow this  
Guest Hammerin Hammon

Crash pictures

Guest Hammerin Hammon
post-465-1174524327_thumb.jpgI think this site could use more pictures. Some dont think its cool to take crash pictures. Well I am glad they got this one. Its me crashing at a Norba National Championship race at Big Bear. I was smokin down the hill, I placed 5th the year before and this year I really wanted 1st. I came into the corner really fast and hit the brakes and nothing happened, the entry to the turn was so chewed up by the previous riders. I got no traction so I pitched it sideways and slammed into the berm to try to slow down and make the corner. But as you can see I got pitched, I tucked and rolled ,got back up and I still finished 33 out of 500 but far from 1st. So dont feel bad if you crash. Someone might get a really cool picture. Craig H. ps. My favorite band is Smashing Pumkins :lol:

I think this site could use more pictures. Some dont think its cool to ntake crash pictures. Well I am glad they got this one. Its me crashing at a Norba Nationalb Championchip race at Big Bear. I was smoken down the hill I placed 5th the year before and this nyear I realy wanted 1st. I came into the corner realy fast and hit the brakes and nothing happend the entry to the turn was so chewwed up by the preveous riders I got no traction so I piced it sideways and slammed into the berm to try to slow down and make the corner. But as you can see I got piched, I tucked and rolled got back up. I still finished 33 out of 500 but far from 1st. So dont feel bad if you crash. Someone might get a realy cool picture. Craig H. ps. My favorite band is Smashing Pumkins :lol:

I can't really tell what the picture is supposed to be. I don't think it uploaded properly. Ken

thats an awesome shot. seems to me like you are looking straight at the dirt. gettin ready for a big dirt sandwich.

That's an awesome action shot, Hammerin. Is that a hard tail bike you were on?

I can't really tell what the picture is supposed to be. I don't think it uploaded properly. Ken

It's hard to tell from the thumbnail, but once you click on it, it looks like a photo of a magazine sitting on a rug. Hammerin's going one way, and his bike's going another. Both are in the air.

Guest Hammerin Hammon

It is in a magazine they also made it into a T shirt that said (Hi Mom) on it My wife didnt know what it was and she used it for cleaning. Oh well. Geting hammered is what I do at the bars.