Sign in to follow this  
PastaPilot

Two-Up Ride North of Ramona

Hey all,

My Girlfriend has been asking me to take her on another ride and this weekend we are unfolding the, ahem, bitch pegs.

Scheduled for Sunday 3/18, I plan to stop in Ramona for gas and snacks at 9:30 AM and be headed North on Pamo Rd at 10 AM. Tentative route will be Black Mountain/Canyon Rd to Mesa Grande and Lunch by Lake Henshaw at The Hideout or the other resturant nearby. This ride will be mostly smooth fire roads and slow speeds making this an ideal ride for folks with adventerous ladies, are new to dirt or unfamiliar with the area and want see something new. It is a very scenic ride and will be a slightly different route with some spur road adventuring on the return to Ramona.

If interested, please post here and I'll give up the info for specific meeting place in Ramona.

Guest Hammerin Hammon

Hey Honda Pilot My wife and I would love to do that ride with you 2 but cant do it on that day. If you can do it again on another day P.M. me Craig Make pie outa pumkins,Hammon

Pumpkin smasher,

This sunday is the only day I'll get to go. We'll have to work something out for another time. I'll send a PM.

Anyone else interested in a two-jockey adventure?

Posted Image

or just a slow cruise down some smooth, scenic fireroads?

Posted Image

Jon

Pumpkin smasher,

This sunday is the only day I'll get to go. We'll have to work something out for another time. I'll send a PM.

Anyone else interested in a two-jockey adventure?

Posted Image

Jon

I have too much weight on the front wheel now. Besides my headlight is clean. :lol: