Sign in to follow this  
cardiffchris

got a scooter?

The only bike I have now is my DRZ400. I would like to see your Honda trail 90 some time. That was my first bike back on the ranch in Montana. I got it for my 10th birthday. I had to buy all my own gas for it but I think it got about 80 (depending on which sprocket I was running in back) miles to the gallon and gas was 24.9 cents per gallon. Those were good times indeed. Ken

post-633-1173742434_thumb.jpgpost-633-1173742474_thumb.jpgpost-633-1173742344_thumb.jpg

The only bike I have now is my DRZ400. I would like to see your Honda trail 90 some time. That was my first bike back on the ranch in Montana. I got it for my 10th birthday. I had to buy all my own gas for it but I think it got about 80 (depending on which sprocket I was running in back) miles to the gallon and gas was 24.9 cents per gallon. Those were good times indeed. Ken

it is available for sale 68 honda trail 90, dual sport of ages ago. owned by my 83 year old father in law. he cant ride anymore. bike could run with fresh gas and some love. has current tags. pm me if interseted. good girlfriend bike. $ 800 or best offer 619 225 8555 duke