arg...bring it up to my house friday, if i cant get it running right...you can take my bike for the weekend ride you wanna go on...immaculant 08 530excr to use at no cost....im with bob, its some minor detail that is just being overlooked.

let me know... B)

this bike was running fine, then started having issues and you found silt IN the carb, right? It is a jet, orifice, float needle or some other thing that is causing this issue... a thorough cleaning WILL get to the bottom of it.

I know it is frustrating, but you can get it fixed... we all see the posts on CL: minor issue with the carb; must sell... great bike!

Then we make fun of them "if it's such a minor issue, why don't you fix it?"

now; there may be more to the story about WHY you don't want to fix it, in which case, I'll butt out now, and let you do what you're going to do...

good luck

well i would sell it and buy a new 690 enduro r, so really it wouldnt be a bad thing, but it seems i get one good ride out of it and it stops running, ever since i got it it has had problems, it was in the shop for 2 mths after a 3 weeks of owning it getting practically rebuilt, but after doing the valves which werent way off but the intakes were pretty tight(which these bikes are pretty picky on clearances) its atleast running kinda now, so im going to put in the 45 pilot and see what happens.

Yes i explained to RJ what had happened and what i have done, and he said, clean carb (check) valves (check) and put the 45 pilot back in because its running to fat with the 47.5, but today i replaced the stock carb vent with a little uni filter so it shouldnt get so dirty on top of the diaphragm anymore, still gotta do the bowl vent, im just really pissed at it cause it decided to do this crap when bills need payed and when alot of rides have been happening.

45 pilot didnt do anything and i would eat cereal out of the bowl its so clean, still starts on choke but wont idle for very long, took it by all american talked for a bit the tech there said to check spark plug cap for correct resistance,and new plug, maybe it is loosing spark. going to figure out how to do that tomorrow at work, and then he said maybe something is wrong with the body so if it all else fails take the carb to him and he will look at it, hope a tech at toyota has a ohm meter and knows how to use it.