Sign in to follow this  
cardiffchris

SATURDAY 2/24 CLEVELAND NATIONAL FOREST

saturday morning 1000 am 2/24 IF IT DOESNT RAIN, im taking an 80+ mile ride. starting from the top of ortega hwy above lake elsinore.forest adventure pass and plated bike required. this ride takes at least 2.5 hours one way,so bring your iron butt. moderate novice road,all riders welcome.

I can't make it that Saturday but would like to do that ride another time if you're game. Sounds like fun.

I would like to go, but saturday is a bad day for me as well, its one of the only saturdays that i will have a side job. i could make it sunday, or another weekend.

Lets keep an eye on the weather. They are predicting rain at the end of the week, so a sunday ride may be neccesary if it's raining saturday. Other than that, I'm down with a ride either day.

Lets keep an eye on the weather. They are predicting rain at the end of the week, so a sunday ride may be neccesary if it's raining saturday. Other than that, I'm down with a ride either day.

There is a small organized ride this same weekend in Borrego. Check out the Organized Ride Section!

There is a small organized ride this same weekend in Borrego. Check out the Organized Ride Section!

Here is a link. Join us!!!

Desert Dash 2007

Rain or Shine, Be there--------->>>>>>>>> :D

Here is a link. Join us!!!

Desert Dash 2007

Rain or Shine, Be there--------->>>>>>>>> :huh:

thanks for the reminder and the invitation, however i dont think im currently "packing the gear" for a long distance ride in the desert. im not really into riding in sandy environs. a fire road across some mountains to a killer view to take a few pictures, is my cup of tea. CHEERS