Start at Tecate. Ride to the coast. Have lunch. Ride back.

The Ride: 100 miles total including 40 miles of pavement and 60 miles of dirt roads and ATV trails. I don't know what condition the roads and ATV trails will be in after the recent rains so it's possible we may not be able to complete this ride.

Difficulty: I recommend you have at least a few thousand miles of off pavement riding before attempting this ride. If you've ridden a dirtbike one season, that should be plenty. Road miles don't count.

I'd like to limit this ride to 8 riders and 4 are going so far. That leaves room for 4 more. If interested, send me a PM or email.

If all goes well, we'll be riding by Pancho's Place

20080824Tecate-Cantamar003-cropped.jpg

... and seeing the Pacific Ocean come into view as we approach the west side of the hills.

20080824ViewofOceanAbvCantamar.jpg

sound good, may be is good for me to do this so I can try and get useto my bike before the end of month, I will let you know next wednesday what you think? :lol:

I think I will make this one. 95% positive. If something comes up I will let you know.

Will look for details.

Ken

Great guys! I'll be in touch as the time gets closer.

Javi, yeah, I think it'd be a great opportunity to get used to your new 650R before the San Felipe ride.

Great guys! I'll be in touch as the time gets closer.

Javi, yeah, I think it'd be a great opportunity to get used to your new 650R before the San Felipe ride.

cuestion for you" are you going san felipe,? PM me

Looking forward to it. Is it Sat yet?