Sign in to follow this  
HotRod82

Primm to Furnace Creek route?

Anyone want to recommend a good DS route? The more dirt the better......Thx!

Have a GPS? If so I might be able to piece something together.......OR you might investigate GPSXchange.com and/or ADV rider Layn Down Tracks West

Anyone want to recommend a good DS route? The more dirt the better......Thx!

Have a GPS? If so I might be able to piece something together.......OR you might investigate GPSXchange.com and/or ADV rider Layn Down Tracks West

Yes we do all have GPS but rarely use them for some unknown reason. They usually don't get turned on until we are good and lost.... I'll check out those other sites, thx.

Yes we do all have GPS but rarely use them for some unknown reason.

:cray: ;)

Join http://www.gpsxchange.com and then go to "Countdowns Private Library" for tracks/waypoints through out Death Valley.........

I can link you over to Shoshone from Primm on some decent/easy stuff......from there you can link over to one of Jerry's Tracks depending on your game plan.......there are a few options to get to Furnace Creek.......don't miss nearby Echo Canyon AFTER Furnance Creek (you'll have to ascend a few steps in there but most of the riding is easy/scenic)

Yes we do all have GPS but rarely use them for some unknown reason.

:blink: :punish:

Join http://www.gpsxchange.com and then go to "Countdowns Private Library" for tracks/waypoints through out Death Valley.........

I can link you over to Shoshone from Primm on some decent/easy stuff......from there you can link over to one of Jerry's Tracks depending on your game plan.......there are a few options to get to Furnace Creek.......don't miss nearby Echo Canyon AFTER Furnance Creek (you'll have to ascend a few steps in there but most of the riding is easy/scenic)

Hey thanks again crawdaddy! I'll nose around over there and see what he has. We have a good game plan for DV once we get there, we are going to tackle some of the trails we haven't done yet. We just need a plan from the Primm area. BTW, I think the reason we don't use the GPS more is we really do not want to know where we are......all part of the adventure. I've wandered around (and pre-run) mexico for the better part of 20 years with no GPS and only recently started carrying a sat phone.