Sign in to follow this  
christi20

Racers N Ranchers Baja Ride

From facebook post:

Type: Causes - Fundraiser

Start Time: Friday, April 2, 2010 at 8:00am

End Time: Saturday, April 3, 2010 at 6:00pm

Location: Northern Baja- Rancho Santa Veronica to Horsepower Ranch

DescriptionThe 2010 Racers and Ranchers annual ride/drive will be Friday and Saturday, April 2 & 3rd. Once again, we will be riding from Rancho Santa Veronica, outside Tecate, to the famous Horsepower Ranch outside Ensenada.

This year’s ride will be somewhat different than previous years in that it will be an “unsupported” ride. This means we will not be providing gas, bike service, etc. There will be plenty of gas along the way. Additionally, this will be a backpack only ride; you carry what you want on your back; no overnight bags will be shuttled to and from HPR except for necessary exceptions. The point is that we will have minimal support trucks and intend on making this year’s event more riding and less work.

Friday night at Horsepower Ranch, we will have the usual suspects and some new faces. Last year we were at max occupancy. As always, we are working on some celebrity guest riders and intend on raffling off some great stuff donated by our supporters. Your entry includes Friday nights lodging and dinner at HPR and breakfast on Saturday. Cash bar at HPR on Friday night.

Video of the last two years events: http://www.racersandranchers.com/movies/20...ers_movie2.html

I might be going. I am not too hip on unsupported rides, but its a short one.

I'd love to hit that event but that weekend, Easter, is tough for me!