Sign in to follow this  
RSalvarez

Sand riding day

Hi, i know a place were we can ride on all kind of terrain on the route to an abandoned ranch on the desert see the video phone movie, here i use de recommendation- IN SOFT SAND,GAS , the rear tire is a maxxis 6006, take off the sand like an unloaded J3, best than other high priced tires

see it on small screen option

the route is a 60 miles loop with an average speed for the top riders of 37 mph! they ride CRF450'S ,WR450,DRZ and XR600, i ride on the F650 .

Man that sand looked deep. Almost silt like.

Nice video of the old ranch or resort in your other video too. Get some water in that pool!! :unsure:

Man that sand looked deep. Almost silt like.

Nice video of the old ranch or resort in your other video too. Get some water in that pool!! :unsure:

We are working on that, just need a pump and owner permit ( was abandoned 20 years ago) will be there this saturday again as other persons want to be there just to see it!

thanks

We are working on that, just need a pump and owner permit ( was abandoned 20 years ago)...

Club Roberto!!

Is it a well kept secret? How many miles to get to your loop from say, Tecate?

I was just kidding about the pool. Too much maintainence to keep that full and servicable. Sounds like maybe a nice spot to do a overnight campout?

We are working on that, just need a pump and owner permit ( was abandoned 20 years ago)...

Club Roberto!!

Is it a well kept secret? How many miles to get to your loop from say, Tecate?

I was just kidding about the pool. Too much maintainence to keep that full and servicable. Sounds like maybe a nice spot to do a overnight campout?

We are thinking serious about the water, i cant upload my tracks from a rino120 to easygps (mac) but this are the coordinates N 31 deg 53.478' W 115 deg 40.333' see it on google earth

we start km 30 on Carretera a San felipe. we can design a good route to there and plan the trip start next to Signal mountain in the pemex plant.

We are thinking serious about the water, i cant upload my tracks from a rino120 to easygps (mac) but this are the coordinates N 31 deg 53.478' W 115 deg 40.333' see it on google earth

we start km 30 on Carretera a San felipe. we can design a good route to there and plan the trip start next to Signal mountain in the pemex plant.

N 31 53.478 W 115 40.333 works in Google Earth. That looks like an interesting area. 1550 feet elevation, but near mountains of over 5000 feet. Endless views across the desert...

Any good online maps of Baja? Google Earth and Google Maps are kind of lacking in that area... :unsure:

N 31 53.478 W 115 40.333 works in Google Earth. That looks like an interesting area. 1550 feet elevation, but near mountains of over 5000 feet. Endless views across the desert...

Any good online maps of Baja? Google Earth and Google Maps are kind of lacking in that area... :unsure:

Not sure were, thats why we carry a GPS to document the roads or routes there are no maps, this roads was made by some mining company from 40"s, wood seekers and off road racers, the armed forces camp

( below the ground is a school and camp).

its fun for us explore and know the area, we make our own maps see this link to see one of our most rided road ( pemex to lopez mateos)http://groups.yahoo.com/group/MICMECMEXICALI/files/