Mescalero

Pool and Spa Service

Liquid Pool and Spa

I quit working for the man and have my own gig now...... Full service pool and spa service on a weekly basis and will give a SDAR discount. Maintenance, plumbing, new systems, or troubleshooting issues?.... no problem, call us and it will be taken care of.

Liquid Pool and Spa

I don't know what anyone did on this site that was so horrible that you deleted all your old posts and no longer participate in discussions. I personally think that if we are not good enough for you to converse with we should not be good enough to advertise with. The only posts that I have seen you make since you deleted all your old posts is when you were selling your truck and now this one.

I for one enjoyed your posts and was sorry to see you go. You are a good rider with a lot of experience and knowledge you could be sharing with others, which is what this site is all about. I hope you will give the site another chance, you have a lot to offer.

Congrats on the business, it does my heart good to see people following their dreams. Ken

Joliet, well said........Mescalero, hope to see you participate here again, besides just advertising.

best of luck on your business Aaron! If my next house has a pool, I know for a fact I don't want to do the service on it anymore...

Thanks Bob.

Joliet and Randy..... I put things out there to give SDAR members a break on what I had to offer.....A great truck for sale cheap and a professional service many might need. Nothing has been for profit gain. I didnt and dont need any more business for my newer venture but again, I was offering my services to members here since I have been helped out in the past and want to return a favor. I am always free to help friends out.

I havent been riding much since work, a house remodel, and LIFE gets in the way. But things are getting dialed in and I plan to hit the dirt soon.

Sorry to ruffle feathers....... but give a guy a break, eh?

See ya soon

Thanks Bob.

Joliet and Randy..... I put things out there to give SDAR members a break on what I had to offer.....A great truck for sale cheap and a professional service many might need.

Sorry to ruffle feathers....... but give a guy a break, eh?

See ya soon

No worries, hope to see you riding with us again soon !!