Sign in to follow this  
City Slicker

ADV Rider BMW F800GS review

A couple of people have been asking about the new BMW F800GS. Here is a very extensive video review. The scenery is great too- Moab and Southwestern CO.

http://www.advrider.com/forums/showthread.php?t=455509

The videos are kind of long...I fast forwarded through part of them.

The bike got a good review and I know where you can get one.

I have about 2K on mine and can give an ok review of the bike so far. Had it on the street, race track, moto-x track and many of you saw me wrestling it around on the X-plane ride. Have not done an epic long ride yet, but can answer some concerns/questions. Tons of info on this bike on AD rider site, but I find that site bike and ego overload. As always....depends what you really want a certain bike to do for your idea of riding.

Grant- just based on WHERE you've ridden it, you give it a pretty good review... How many of us can say we've done the same thing on one bike?

As far as advrider.com... ego overload ? ;):good::lol:

I've been a member there for a while (longer than here), but feel like a lot of the site is internets posturing. that's not to say they don't have lots of great ride reports and pics, but with half a million members, it does seem like people are always jockeying for position in a thread