Crash_Man

Big Bear Silverwood Lake 06/07/09

I am new here but thought I would put this out. I am going up to Silverwood lake this Sunday to try out my new bike, 07 KTM 525 EXC. As of now two friends will be going also, one of which is green sticker only. I have been in this area once before and have also riden Crab Flats and Cactus Flats on my CRF but it has been a while. This will not be a hard ride since I am coming off an injury, just want to get out, check out the new bike and see how the chest holds up. Anyone who would like to join us and who knows the area or not would be welcome. I do not have a GPS yet since I just got the bike. Looking to stage off the 138 on the 2N37 road @ 0900.

hey cory,

I just rode up there last saturday. I was pleasantly suprised there was hardly anyone else out on the roads either...I thought being a saturday every rhino and quad crazy would be up there....they must have all been at pinnacles last weekend...

wish I could join you, but Sunday is bad for me this week....but keep in touch...I ride the mountains alot..

I'm heading to crab flats also for fathers day....haven't tried cactus flats yet...would love to hear about that though, let me know how that is. welcome to the site.