DrzDasher

Corral Canyon Fri May 15th

woo hoo!!! Now i just have to get to the DMV...

I did all the calculations on line thru the DMV website. If ya can't figure it out, go low and send 'em a check with the title. If it's wrong, at least you beat the 10 day penalty deadline & didn't have to wait in line. They'll send you a letter telling you it's in process and how much you owe them.

I sent 3 bikes worth of stuff off today. I think I nailed the DR but the TTR was non-op for 2 years so I tried to figure everything out. It'll ask for the license/green sticker # and the last 5 of the VIN and give you the $$$$$.

Just ck to make sure you don't double up on the Sticker in case it's not in their system. No standing in line is the best part. B)

https://mv.dmv.ca.gov/FeeCalculatorWeb/usedVehicleForm.do

[

Paul- You took off stickers?!?!?! NOT...NOT...not the... safety stickers?!?!?!?!?!?!

When you going riding again?

Yes, safety and emission stickers, plus the "racing stripes" -they had color in them.

I don't like color.

Today, I spent the back half of the day with my hands gripping the handlebars of :

A rented sod cutter.

Ripping out the lawn. My poor truck is sitting on it's springs out there, fully loaded with strips of sod. So it's off the the landfill tomorrow morning, and back in time for some stupid concert over on North Park. The "loosen downs" or something.

Paul: check your email... Tried to post a picture of my hoof, but it didn't stick...

It was nice meeting you guys, too bad the ride ended quickly. Seems your foot is doing better. I met up with that guy on the 2stroke yamaha(Andy) and showed him around. Might be going out with him again on monday. Maybe this time I will take the pumpkin and you guys can help me kick start it. When you feel better let me know and lets go riding. Why not just get a pair of sidis and be done with it?

handmedown.bmp

In an effort to invite group participation, I will consider requests for photos of said foot... Paul and aaron have already seen it, and therefore have no vote. This site has been a little slow lately, so I figure, "What better way to kick start a party than pictures of swollen feet?"

I think this is a great idea! Worth a new thread or do it here? If you want to expand the topic a little more, I can post a pic of the bruises on the inside of my calf from starting my bike while wearing sneakers last weekend, for debugging work.

By the way, nice job on the boot, BS. That's a painful place to injure, too. But remember: Only real men kick start their bikes! B)

Today, I spent the back half of the day with my hands gripping the handlebars of :

A rented sod cutter.

Now there's a good time. My personal favorite is still rototilling, though...

I'd have been riding with you all, but the Mrs. had arranged for a day laborer to help clean up the yard, so I spent the whole day with a chainsaw making work for him. Unfortunately, we get to do it again all day today. (Note to self...buy Roundup and a sprayer...)

Why not just get a pair of sidis and be done with it?

+1 on the Sidi's. My very old Sidi's finally gave it up on that newb ride. I have wide feet, too, and my new Sidi Crossfires fit me fine.

Thanks you guys for the ride report--it helps keep us stay-at-homes sane!