Sign in to follow this  
DigDug

Pre Dash Thursday Ride

I'm on leave beginning Thursday so I'm thinking about heading out to Butterfield early Thursday morning and riding around a little. Anybody interested in a desert exploration ride on Thursday? I could bring the 950 if someone wants to do an Adventure ride rather than little bikes. We could meet up in Ocotillo (Off hwy 8) or up off Hwy-78... I've done alot of riding in the OHV areas (Ocotillo Wells/Plaster City), but not too much outside them. Anybody want to go exploring on Thursday???

I'm on leave beginning Thursday so I'm thinking about heading out to Butterfield early Thursday morning and riding around a little. Anybody interested in a desert exploration ride on Thursday? I could bring the 950 if someone wants to do an Adventure ride rather than little bikes. We could meet up in Ocotillo (Off hwy 8) or up off Hwy-78... I've done alot of riding in the OHV areas (Ocotillo Wells/Plaster City), but not too much outside them. Anybody want to go exploring on Thursday???

Last year in the rain we made a attempt up phantom trail, on thursday or friday, myself and ride orange made it up the highest. I will be arriving in camp thursday morning. I would like to take another shot at phantom.

I would love to go out and ride Thursday, but I better stay home. I took Friday, Saturday and Sunday off to do the dash, but Friday is also my wife's birthday. I am working late every evening this week to get my stuff ready for the dash, got my bike ready tonight, tomorrow I get the rest of my stuff together so I can spend a couple of hours tomorrow night celebrating her birthday, because Thursday evening I am heading out to the Schwinn Inn.

Good thing I got her supercross tickets for her valentines day present, I am sure that will more than make up for ditching her on her Birthday. Yes sir, she is one lucky woman. Ken

I've got a delivery scheduled for Thursday. After "I see what brown can do for me", I'll have some tinkering to do in the garage. Then I'll load up my mountain bike to take a whack at the Phantom trail with you guys. I'm hoping to be out at the Butterstuff by 4ish on Thursday. Please don't chase the phantom without me.

Mountain Bike haha

Alright... I'm pretty much ready to roll. I'm going to finish loading in the morning and head out. If I don't see anyone, I'll hang around camp a bit and get the hauler set up. Then I'll go for a ride.

I'll look for you SCHWINN. You'll be the one in the condo-on-wheels right??? :rolleyes: