KTMrad

Prerunning Routes in the Dez - Update 2/7/09

I will be out for the next day, maybe 2, 3 or 4 prerunning stuff in the Dez for the Dash. If anyone wants to hook up, please call me. If I have coverage, I'll answer or call you back.

I don't know where exactly I'll be and when, so no plans where to meet right now. As it looks, I may rent a cabin at Butterfield Ranch tonight (Wednesday).

My contact info is in the Members Only Forums contacts section.

I will be out for the next day, maybe 2, 3 or 4 prerunning stuff in the Dez for the Dash. If anyone wants to hook up, please call me. If I have coverage, I'll answer or call you back.

I don't know where exactly I'll be and when, so no plans where to meet right now. As it looks, I may rent a cabin at Butterfield Ranch tonight (Wednesday).

My contact info is in the Members Only Forums contacts section.

I am in for Saturday if you are still at it. I will call you Friday and see how it is going. :) Ken

Well, I never made it out during the week due to work.......work sucks, but somebody's gotta do it. Anyway, couldn't put them in a bind, so had to help them out.

Today I spent a few hours checking over the bikes, new rear brakes, chain/sprockets for the 640.

Soon I'll be packing up the truck with the 640 and 950 to head to Butterfield Ranch to spend the night (Saturday) there, so I'm in the Dez in the morning on Sunday.

If anyone wants to meet me Sunday morning, I'll be in Cottage (Mobile Home) #12, to the left of the office as you pull in, or at the Old Highway Cafe for breakfast.

I don't imagine too early of a departure for me in the A.M., I'm thinking somewhere between 8-8:30ish from Butterfield, throwing some groceries down my neck at the Old Highway Cafe at S2 and I-8, then riding out to Plaster City, north along the railroad tracks to pickup some routes to follow on GPS, then layout more routes south of Evan Hewes and I-8 to Ocotillo.

I'm probably staying there Sunday night also, and running more routes to do rollchart mileages. Then layout more from Borrego Springs to the Blue Inn, so I may be there through Tuesday, possibly moving to Borrego Springs Monday night.

I'll have my laptop at Butterfield with internet access, so post here, PM me, and call my cell as a back up if you plan on coming.

I will be covering a lot of ground and moving at a decent pace, but will be many stops when I have to record the mileages for the rollchart.

Later,

Rad

I can't make it tomorrow. It should be a great day in the desert for you and the D38 race. :lol: Ken