Sign in to follow this  
socalhodaka

Photobucket

Just recently I have a ton of problems with copying the photo links on Photobucket? Something about an Adobe update? I did a manual copy of one photo to post but when I wanted to copy another photo it keep re copy the other photo I did first. I want to pull my hair out. Kelly

For some reason I have to use my wife's computer to use photo bucket. It's new running Vista and open with Explorer. On my on one of mine with Fire Fox I can copie the photo but when I right click to paste here none of the copy,paste optitions highlight. What a pain.

For some reason I have to use my wife's computer to use photo bucket. It's new running Vista and open with Explorer. On my on one of mine with Fire Fox I can copie the photo but when I right click to paste here none of the copy,paste optitions highlight. What a pain.

You can also try using the keyboard shortcuts for copy and paste. Sometimes the websites have controls that interfere with the default menus. In photobucket, highlight the address for the picture you just uploaded and hit CTRL-C. Then on SDAR, click on the Insert Image button up top imagne1.png, and hit CTRL-V to paste the clipboard text.

I don't use photobucket, but it sounds as if the issue is that it's not copying the text over properly from there...