Joliet

Desert ride Sat. Dec 6th

Well I am not sure if you got there by 10 or not, but I was at the tracks by 1015. Did I miss you guys, sat there for a few minute and decided to meet you up fish creek. I went up to the wind cave and no sign of you guys, did not know if you were coming down the trail to the right or left when heading up, but I took the one to the left and rode another 6 miles and never saw anyone. If you would have been coming down the squeeze I have been told I may have taken the wrong turn at the Y going up. Anyway I tried. Hope you guys had a good time. I left my bike in the Dez for I am returning again this Saturday. and work all week. Hope to catch up with you guys another time

MIke

ken,

If you exit fish creek canyon and hit the railroad tracks, Old Mine road is about a mile down the tracks, if you go across the trackt the south there is an old mine, hence the name. If you head north it takes you to the pole line road which runs from split mountain rd past Coriso Wash towards the Sups. We do have HAM there, what is your call sign and I may have my Dad (who has the license) raise you. I think his call sign, is kd6izu, dont quote me on that, he also goes by the sand pit. I wrote down the freqs.

Hope to see you Saturday, if I am not sitting at the tracks, don't even slow down unless your group wants to check out the old mine. Kind of cool, no hole just rotting equipment and tailing, but good view of the area.

Mike

Remember: Stay On it, Not Under it”

If it is where I am thinking of, it is 2.8 miles from Split Mountain Road along the tracks. Hope to see you there. If you are on the tracks I should see you, although I looked for Schwinns 142 foot trailer in that area last week and couldn't find it :unsure: . Ken

Well I am not sure if you got there by 10 or not, but I was at the tracks by 1015. Did I miss you guys, sat there for a few minute and decided to meet you up fish creek. I went up to the wind cave and no sign of you guys, did not know if you were coming down the trail to the right or left when heading up, but I took the one to the left and rode another 6 miles and never saw anyone. If you would have been coming down the squeeze I have been told I may have taken the wrong turn at the Y going up. Anyway I tried. Hope you guys had a good time. I left my bike in the Dez for I am returning again this Saturday. and work all week. Hope to catch up with you guys another time

MIke

Mike, sorry we missed you. See this post. :lol: Ken

http://www.dualsport-sd.com/forums/index.p...amp;#entry32972

"When we got to the the railroad tracks at Split Mountain Road it was about 9:50. We looked for iparky, even stopped and took a ten minuted break, but no joy."