Sign in to follow this  
Strega

My weekend ride, Nov 8-9th

Well, it wasn't a bike ride, it was a Horseless Carriage Tour in Cantil, CA. I didn't know where that was either, but it's between Mohave and Randsburg on I-14. Jenny and I drove up in the dark on Fri night to find this ranch in the middle of no where just a few miles past the spot where I camped on the side of the road all night coming back from the Mammoth Blues trip with my buddy Sean. Found Jenny's parents near the camp fire so we pulled up and parked and joined them. I broke out the little smokies and easy cheese (Thank you FJCruizin for the idea) and went to work. That's good stuff if you've never had it, I HIGHLY recommend it.

Anyway, next morning we get up, and get all the cars running for a tour up to Garlock, then to Red Rock, up to Dove Springs OHV area, then back down and East to Randsburg. What a goofy town that is...We pulled in and it's basically a living ghost town. TONS of OHV'ers outa Cal City were there, as you'll see in the pics. We drove by and Jenny's dad said, "That's your crowd isn't it?" B)

So, enjoy the pics :blink:

Horseless Carriage Car Tour - Cantil CA, Nov 8-9 2008

Rolls Royce Silver Ghost:

img_3683.jpg

Line up of cars at Red Rock:

img_3724.jpg

Beautiful Buick:

img_3736.jpg

Randsburg OHV parking:

img_3760.jpg

ADV Rider in Randsburg:

img_3770.jpg