Jaynen

site been down or just me?

Haven't been able to get to the forums for a couple days, had this happen before. Do I have some weird issue or has there been a problem?

Haven't been able to get to the forums for a couple days, had this happen before. Do I have some weird issue or has there been a problem?

Sunday morning it was down for a while, other than that it has seemed OK. Ken

I tried yesterday evening and the day before and kept getting errors. Maybe it's my DNS/routing or something.

It's been down off and on from my house... I think it crashed when somebody started a picture thread of "who can kill who"...

It's much better now... and the final answer was : pollo and hammer went so fast, the Earth stood still and everybody died at the same time

Guest Hammerin Hammon

It's been down off and on from my house... I think it crashed when somebody started a picture thread of "who can kill who"...

It's much better now... and the final answer was : pollo and hammer went so fast, the Earth stood still and everybody died at the same time

:lol::lol::lol:

I tried yesterday evening and the day before and kept getting errors. Maybe it's my DNS/routing or something.

actually; I did a little research, and your "posts per day" rate would relegate me to obscurity within 4 calendar months, so I had Cameron put you on a time out until you move to San Diego full time... :lol:

actually; I did a little research, and your "posts per day" rate would relegate me to obscurity within 4 calendar months, so I had Cameron put you on a time out until you move to San Diego full time... :lol:

Well I am working in San Diego now, just I am sleeping on a couch in Carlsbad temporarily :lol:

apparently when connecting through my verizon isp I can't access the site often. But leeching off someone elses wireless or at work I can. :P

apparently when connecting through my verizon isp I can't access the site often. But leeching off someone elses wireless or at work I can. :(

And I have problems with my i pod, but have no issues with the wireless connection at my house... (same wireless)... huh; go figure

HI Paul! :ph34r:

back to work for me

There was a problem with the site off/on right before the weekend. Cam has the issue fixed now, so everything should be back to normal.

Ah I have an aircard vzw in my laptop also

FWIW, I'm having the same problem accessing the site from home using my Verizon wireless through a USB modem. I sent an email to Uncle Cameron with a copy of a trace. Hopefully, the problem is something relatively simple.