Sign in to follow this  
bikeslut

Bikeslut in concert

The Tighten Ups will be playing for about an hour Saturday, at Ray Street in North Park... in front of the Rubber Hose... anybody that is "sensitive" to alternative life styles may not be comfortable at this venue, however...

Everybody is welcome, of course, and it is free... we'll be playing from 2-3... PM me if you'd like more details... I GUARANTEE the photo ops will be epic

...anybody that is "sensitive" to alternative life styles may not be comfortable at this venue...

Not comfortable? We can fix that! <_<

Alternative lifestyles? Im there, they must be a bunch of motorcycles junkies right? <_<:P First off if you havnt seen bob play his horn you are missing out. The band was awsome and the bassist killed it, thanks for the beer tickets, there was only Budweiser but it was freezing cold bud. I am born and raised in SanDiego so I feel comfortable going about anywhere. Today is Dyke march day and last week was the gay parade and bobs band played for the Dykes in front of the rubber rose boutique. He was well received by the girls and the street fair patrons and I knew a couple of biker girls down there from Dykes on Bikes. I lost my date for a few minutes but found her gigling in the rubber rose with another girl with vibraters on their backs :P anyhow ended up at South Beach bar and grill in OB for fish tacos, what a fun day. I love SanDiego.

Thanks again bob for the invite and the beer tickets.

The Tighten Ups will be playing the Casbah Thursday Sept 4th...

A couple of new songs, a loud band, a dive bar, and a pool tables with stains all over the felt... What more could you want...

You are all welcome, but the guest list may be smaller than in the past