Sign in to follow this  
Guest crmyers

itchchy throttle hand

Guest crmyers

Hey folks this is Charlie used to be Lets Go but due to inactivity got lost, anyway I just got told to take vacation or lose it so I have the week of July 19th to either do projects around here or go riding,Hum, OK so my plan is to leave Pine Valley and go north with minimal gear on my 450x, what do you think is there anything within my almost worn out rear knobbys range , I just want to ride for 3 or 4 or days , I thought about Mexico but not comfortable camping out by myself in the South. Obviously I want dirt and elevation. Ideas?

Hey folks this is Charlie used to be Lets Go but due to inactivity got lost, anyway I just got told to take vacation or lose it so I have the week of July 19th to either do projects around here or go riding,Hum, OK so my plan is to leave Pine Valley and go north with minimal gear on my 450x, what do you think is there anything within my almost worn out rear knobbys range , I just want to ride for 3 or 4 or days , I thought about Mexico but not comfortable camping out by myself in the South. Obviously I want dirt and elevation. Ideas?

I forget the dates, but look at the Kennedy Meadows thread...I am available for a ride on the 19th

Guest crmyers

Thank You Bikeslut for your offer, the plan or lack of it changed, now I am leaving tomorrow with my toybox and bike , maybe one day in Lake Henshaw area and then Anza and then Idllywild and home Sat. or Sunday. I do not have a plan, except ride, refresh ,ride and repeat.

Took the pig out today, was heading towards your place.

Still have the same problem, POS. I just don't want to get stuck somewhere.

Guest crmyers

Hey Carguy, I don't know much but tell me you have checked all the basics, you are positive that you are losing spark, the wires to the coil, the spark plug wire is good, all the grounds are good, and if that is all good how about the stator , doe's it even have a stator? I am just remembering similar symptoms that ruined a Glamis trip years ago, as it gets warmer doe's it malfunction, or doe's it run just fine but not restart? I called Alan Fox and left him a message for advise. He is really good and probably knows what he problem is. I Highly recommend him, Alan Fox engine works 445-1415. See Ya.