BigJon01

Scooter Adventures w/ Mr. & Mrs. BigJon01

The wife and I have a pair of Honda Ruckus' (Ruckai, IDK) that we "dual sport". We have done day trips only but are planning this weekend to venture out further on an overnight. Hoping Thomas Mtn. will be free of snow... probably not though. I camp up there often on the ADV bike to test gear and hoping to show her one of my favorite campsites. We'll see how far we get, I'll report back. 

Thought you guys might enjoy seeing the lightest version of Dual Sport I can think of, lol. 

Scooters Mesa Grande.JPG

Scooters Santa Ysabel TT.JPG

Scooters morning ride.JPG

Scooters on van.jpg

• Like 8

Well... weather delayed the scooter adventure for this weekend. Instead we hopped in the van and headed up to Joshua Tree, then out through box canyon, dinner at TKB and camped in Anza Borrego. Hopefully this weather will dry up soon. 

• Like 1

I trailered the KLX out to the desert, and met Perry there (he trucked his 500 out), the weather was 'interesting' as it both snowed and rained on us, but it would intermittently be sunny so was somehow just fine :)

434243783_10161639718109119_6880800323852811352_n.thumb.jpg.0339002bc549898d916e8fc5ac636d20.jpg

• Like 2